iPad is disabled connect to iTunes: Well, most iPad users would be wondering what the problem of Disabled Device is. Many users are in need of some help. Whenever this problem occurs, we get to see the message iPad is disabled connect to iTunes. Well, it is true that many of us have no choice other than just wondering what to do. But what makes the system to get into this problem. So, this problem occurs when a user enters the wrong password for too many times. And therefore, an iPad user should have complete attention while using it. Nevertheless, This problem has solutions through different steps and methods.
- 1 What is iPad is disabled connect to iTunes
- 2 Method To Fix iPad is disabled connect to iTunes
- 3 Final Word
What is iPad is disabled connect to iTunes
When iPad is locked entirely and no further login attempts are registered, then this condition results to “iPad are disabled connect to iTunes” Sometimes this also happened because of corrupt software update issues.
Method To Fix iPad is disabled connect to iTunes
Here are various methods to deal with this problem of “iPad is disabled connect to iTunes.” There are different methods, and they are as follows:
- 1st Method: Restore in Recovery Mode
- 2nd Method: Restore with iTunes Backup
- 3rd Method: Erase with iCloud
We will discuss these methods separately and briefly. So keep reading further to fix this problem.
Method 1: Fix iPad is disabled connect to iTunes – Restore In Recovery Mode
So, In this very first method to solve the problem of iPad disabled cannot connect to iTunes. We will be discussing the method which will require the iTunes account. And, if you are among them who haven’t synced the iPad with the iTunes. Then this method is for you only. What you can do is that you can restore the data of the iPad with recovery mode. But, one important thing here is that when you use this method, your Ipad will become like factory restore device. So, if you want to use this method then do follow these steps
- Step 1. The first and foremost thing you need to do is to turn off the iPad device. After that, you need to connect the device to the USB data cable. While connecting it, you need to hold the home screen button.
- Step 2. Since holding the home, the button is very important. Don’t forget about it. While you press the home button, you will get to see the connection to the screen of iTunes.
- Step 3. Click on the OK button shown up on the screen. As soon as you click on the ok button, the further process will take place.
- Step 4. Now the last and final task you need to do is that. You have to choose the option of setting up your device with iCloud Backup service. After choosing the option, the device will restore the data. And data will be available on the device.
Method 2: Fix iPad is disabled connect to iTunes – Restore with iTunes Backup
Well, In this particular section we will discuss fixing the problem of “iPad is disabled connect to iTunes”. Using the method of restoring the data with iTunes Backup. We are ready to use the iPad without any kind of other problems.
What actually will happen is here is that. This solution will use the already synced data. Which is already having a backup from iTunes. And after that, it will restore the information and data from there to your device. So, in order to use the service and method you need to follows these steps.
- Step 1. The first and foremost thing you need to do is that. To connect the iPad device to the computer system. Now, one thing to mention here is that the computer should have iTunes. Because we need to handle the problem using the iTunes only. So, we need a computer which has iTunes. And also it is on the regular basis.
- Step 2. As soon as you connect the device, it will start the process. Yes, the computer will automatically start the procedure to fix iPad is disabled connect to iTunes. By, starting the syncing process with the device.
- Step 3. Now, the syncing process will take some time to get complete. And for that time you need have patience. As soon as the syncing process completes, a pop window will open. On that window, you will get to see a restore iPad button. Click on that restore button.
- Step 4. As soon as you click on the restore iPad button. The IOS setup assistant will ask you to setup the device for further process. So, for moving further, you need to click on the correct restoring option.So. Click on the Restore from iTunes backup.
- Step 5. In the next step, what you need to do is to select the device configurations. So, choose the device and go for the most recent backup. While you can go with any of the backups. But we will recommend you to go with the most recent one. Because it contains the recent data of your device.
- Step 6. So, as soon as this step completes. You are ready to go and use the iPad device without any other problems. So, in this way you fix iPad is disabled connect to iTunes.
Method 3: Fix iPad is disabled connect to iTunes – Erase With iCloud
If you are unable to get help from the above given two methods. Then you can try this method. What exactly we will be doing is that we will be using the iCloud account of the user. Generally, this method comes into play when the user losses the device in any of the circumstances. I mean, either stolen or lost. So, this method is there to make sure that no one uses your private data. But, you can use this method for restoring the iPad device too. Here’s how you can use it.
Step 2.. Then after that, you will get to see the window showing the different devices. You need to choose the iPad device.
Step 3. Now click on Erase iPad. And after that, what you need to do is to select the option of erasing the iPad device.
Step 4. This will erase all the data on your iPad. What it will do is that it will erase all the data from your iPad device. And now you can move further and can use your device. Without having the problem of iPad is disabled connect to iTunes.
So Here All The Methods How you fix iPad is disabled cannot connect to iTunes very Easly Hope You Like This Article. If this Article Helpful For Then Do Share With Your Friends. 🙂 And Keep Visit GeekHax For More Tips and Tutorials.