Are you looking for a step-by-step guide on how to set up AT&T apn settings on your smartphone? If yes, then here you will be given the complete guide on the same. You can use these values on your Windows, Android, and iPhone devices.
Here AT&A one point should be noted that there two basic versions of the famous AT&T apn settings are available, i.e., 4G and 3G. Are you getting a bit confused? If yes, then you should check out stated below guide on how to set up AT&T apn phone settings for 3G and 4G Android, iPhone and Windows phones.
AT&T APN Settings for 3G Version
If you are looking for AT&T wap or apn settings, you need to keep reading this amazing guide. So, let’s check out stated below values on how to set up AT&T apn device settings.
Name – att
Apn – wap.cingular
Proxy – leave it blank
Port – leave again this blank
Username – [email protected]
Password – cingular1
Server – you can leave it in the blank
Mmsc – mmsc.cingular.com
MMS proxy – wireless.cingular.com
MMS port – 80
MCC – 310
Mnc – 410
Authentication type – leave it blank
Apn type – default, supl, MMS
Apn protocol – you can leave it as a default.
AT&T APN Settings for 4G
If you are looking for apn settings for your 4G phones such as HTC One, Galaxy S4 and iPhone 5, you need to check out this guide on the same. It is certainly a faster connection. So, let’s check out the details given below.
Name – att hspa+
Apn – phone
Proxy – you can leave it blank
Port – you can leave it blank
Username – you can leave it in the blank
Password – it should also be left in blank
Server – lave in the blank
Mmsc – mmsc.mobile.att.net
MMS proxy – proxy.mobile.att.net
MMS port – 80
MCC – 310
Mnc – 410
Authentication type – you can leave it in the blank
Apn type – hipri, MMS, supl, default
Apn protocol – you can choose the default option
Bearer – you can also select default option for it.
How to Setup AT&T APN Settings
If you want to configure the AT&T att apn settings for your handset, you need to follow stated below guideline.
- If you are using an android device, you need to use this option. Choose – SETTINGS – WIRELESS CONNECTIONS – MORE – MOBILE NETWORKS – ACCESS POINT NAMES.
- In case of using at&t apn settings for iPad or iPhone, you need to determine this option. You need to click on – MAIN SCREEN – SETUP – GENERAL – NETWORK – MOBILE DATA.
- If you are looking for in apn settings for your blackberry device, you need to follow the same instructions.
Things to Avoid While Configuring ATT APN Settings
- If you are getting an error message while setting up att apn settings for the Android device, you need to reboot your phone.
- In case of using iPhone, you are advised first to understand the basic settings of the same. If you face difficulty setting up att apn settings for iPad or iPhone, you need to click on phone settings option, and then choose an option called allow unknown applications.
- Since technology is constantly changing, you should be aware of the same. You need to avoid going with outdated basic settings.
So here all about the Guide on AT&T APN Settings. Now you can easily set up your ATT APN Settings. Follow the given solution step by step then you can easily set up the setting of att apn. I hope this article helpful for you to solve your problem.
We are also written on the Straight Talk APN Settings And Simple Mobile APN Settings. You can also check these articles if your facing problem to set up your Straight Talk APN Settings or Simple Mobile APN Settings. You can also check our android category for related posts. I hope you enjoyed this article.
If this article helpful for you then do share this article with your friends so that if your friends are also facing this issue, then he can also solve his problem with the help of this article. Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog GeekHax so that you can receive notifications of our new articles